Sunday, February 26, 2006

Anada Utsava-III


Dear readers,

My heart is filled with joy as I am receiving mails about this eventful day.

The day has arrived. The gates of Shiva Loka are open today.

Remember to atleast chant Om Namah Shivay today!

Ashutosh and Karunamoyee Maa will be satisfied even with this if done with bhakti!

A reader sent me this bilva leaf picture to post it on the blog for those who cannot get bilva leaves to perform the puja.

Vivekji, our old well-wisher and regular contributor has given the link about Rudram (Namakam & Chamakam). It is
here.

Blessed be such souls.


For readers in Chicago or in US, who would like to do the puja along with me today night, please feel free to mail me at
explore_vulcan@yahoo.com

Bom Bom Bhole!
Aaj maan ke dwar kholo
Aya hai Bhole baba
Aaj nacho jhumo
Sath mein hai mata!

Jai Shiva Shambhu!

~Souvik

Shubha Maha Shiva Ratri to all!

No comments: