Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A word or two

Dear readers,
Please accept my heartfelt apologies for not being able to devote much time on the blog as I could do (and did) earlier.
The reasons are manifold but I would like to reiterate that I remain the same person with same values and the same servant of the Lord.
I also apologize to many who had commented on my blog articles with questions and queries but I could not respond to them earlier.
I have responded to many posts today, please do check the article you commented on to see my response on them.
Solah Somvar Vrat has become a world-wide movement today. My friends, my colleagues, my lawyer, my doctor, my realtor, my on-line friends, my readers, my relations, my clients - everyone is getting benefited by this vrat and I am so glad that Shiva gave me an opportunity to spread this word, the little that I could.
Please do the Solah Somvar Vrat, please spread the word so that everyone can be benefited by this vrat.
I will soon write from the numerous mails I have received from people all around the world on this.
Love and share love!
~ Souvik

No comments: